ALL INDIA POSTAL EMPLOYEES UNION GROUP ‘C’
E-mail : email@example.com
Blog Circle : http://www.aipeugujarat.blogspot.com
Website CHQ : http://www.aipeup3chq.co
Ref: P.3/2014-15/01/CWC Rajkot Dated – 11.08.2014
FOR CIRCLE COUNCIL MEETING
In accordance with the provisions contained in article 32 (a) of the Constitution of All India Postal Employees Union Group ‘C’, notice is hereby given to all concerned that the meeting of the Circle Council of All India Postal Employees Union Group ‘C’ Gujarat Circle will be held on 31.08.14 at Hotel Moris Banquet Hall, Bhutkhana chowk, at Rajkot.
The meeting of the Circle Council will commence at 10:00 hours on 31.08.2014 sharp. All Office Bearers of Circle Union, all Divisional Secretaries and Supreme councilors are requested to attend the meeting in time. The following shall be the items of Agenda for the Circle Council.
1. To read and pass minutes of last Circle Council Meeting held at Junagadh on 02.02.14.
2. Review of Organizational matters.
3. Conclusive discussion on preparation for Final Convention of Golden Jubilee Year of NFPE, being organized at Dwarka on 23-24 November 2014.
4. To decide dates and Venue for next Circle Conference.
5. Review of Financial position of Circle union and arrangement of Expenditure of last Circle Conference held at Jamnagar on 15.12.12
6. To decide division wise contribution and nomination of names for Reception Committee for Golden Jubilee Celebration of NFPE at Dwarka
7. Remittance outstanding Quota to all higher ups and clearing accounts with Circle union.
8. Any other subject with the permission of the Chair.
Copy forwarded to: -
1. Com. S.K.Vaishnav, Circle President, AIPEU Group ‘C’ Gujarat. At: Gondal.
2. All Circle Office Bearers, Divisional Secretaries and Supreme councilors at Gujarat Circle.
3. All Circle Secretaries and CHQ Office bearers of affiliated unions of NFPE in Gujarat Circle
-they are requested to remain present for discussion, with names of members for inclusion in Reception committee and conclusive discussion on various matters in connection with Final Convention of Golden Jubilee Year of NFPE, being held at Dwarka in November 2014
4. The Chief Postmaster General, Gujarat Circle, Ahmedabad for information. He is requested kindly to advise all SSPOs/SPOs/CPM/Sr.PMs to grant Special Casual Leave to all Office Bearers of Circle Union and Divisiional Secretaries so as to enable them to attend the Circle Council meeting in time.
5. Com. M.Krishnan General Secretary AIPEU Gr.’C’ (CHQ) New Delhi for information.
6. Com. K.B.Chudasama Asst Circle Secretary at Rajkot and Com. Rajen Desani D/S AIPEU Gr. ‘C’ Rajkot
7. Office copy/spare
If any comrades from divisions at long distance are arriving on 30th August late evening, arrangement for accommodation and dinner will be made subject to prior information/confirmation with Com. K.B.Chudasama Asst C/S on Mob: 9879838780 or Com. Rajen Desani D/S Rajkot on Mob: 9374108095
All D/S must bring with them WITHOUT FAIL:
minute book of the last divisional conference/Accounts for last four years/details with vouchers & receipts regarding Quota submitted to Circle Union/CHQ/Federation in 2010-11 onwards/ Cheque books of accounts in which union subscription is credited (with minimum 4 blank cheques), minutes of monthly meetings held with divisional heads in last two years, copies of letters written to administration and their replies in last 2 years, list of pending items at Divisional level and issues taken up with Circle union and pending,List of divisional executive committee members with mob no and mail ID