ALL INDIA POSTAL S.B.C.O. EMPLOYEES ASSOCIATION
(Federated with the “National Federation of Postal Employees”)
H.Q of Gujarat Circle,
6, Chanakya Tenament, Momai Krupa, Near Shree Nathdwara Park, Railnagar-2
RAJKOT-360 001 Mb no.094262 45285 email firstname.lastname@example.orgNO. 08/AIPSBCOEA/Guj/2015 Date: 15-04-2015
Com. S P Kulkarni Sir,
All India Postal SBCO Emp. Assn.
Suggestion for new setup of SBCO in FINACLE Software.
Following Suggestion are sent to inclusion in FINACLE Software
• % checking of voucher for all categories as per Selection, report may prepared and be print.
• Monthly report for all categories as VSBCO.
• Periodical Statement ie.. Weekly, fortnight, monthly, quarterly and yearly. For PM, DO, RO, AOICO, and CO.
• Maintenance of office wise register for day today, monthly and all offices in his jurisdiction.
• Provision of Account number, Amount of Depo. Wdl. And Interest rectification to be modify by Supervisor SBCO`s password
• To Include Agents commission bills paid verification in FINACLE.
• To display Minus A/cs list for all categories.
• Office wise agreement as per control procedure and his discrepancy report.
• To see ledger copy of all categories to verify transactions and balance.
• Interest calculator for all categories for maturity, premature, and post mature accounts.
• Provision for latest updating when any change in ruling by government policy.
• Consolidate report for all categories on day to day basis to compare with HO`s cash book with daily New opened, closed, and other deposit withdrawal transaction with previous day progress.
• To generate Live accounts reports for all categories for day to day and any period ie.. From to from date.
• Category wise Read me file to be provide as per new CBS procedure for SBCO.
• Inclusion of omission register with summery ie.. over 1 year, over 6 months, over 3 months and below 3 months.
• To see digital Signature of depositor on display when ever necessity at the time of voucher checking
[B K Valand]
AIP SBCO Emp.Assn.
At Gondal HO 360 311