It is hereby notified that an All India Seminar on the subject - "Future of INDIA POST - Challenges and Opportunities" will be conducted on 13.02.2011 (13th February 2011) Sunday at 4pm at Thekkady (KUMILY) Kerala State, in connection with the All India Study Camp of National Federation of Postal Employees (NFPE). All, All India Office Bearers of NFPE, its affiliated Unions and Circle Secretaries of all the affiliated Unions of NFPE are requested to attend the Seminar.
1) Secretary, Department of Posts, Dak Bhavan, New Delhi - 110001 - Eligible Special Casual leave may please be granted to the delegates who are participating in the Seminar.
2) All Chief Postmaster Generals - Eligible Special Casual leave may please be granted to the delegates who are participating in the Seminar.
3) All Office Bearers of NFPE
4) All Office Bearers of Affiliated Unions of NFPE
5) All Circle Secretaries of Affiliated Unions of NFPE
No. NFPE/GENL/2011 Dated: 17-01-2011
It is hereby notified that the Federal Secretariat of NFPE will be held at Flat No.306, Vindhyachal Apartments, Kosambi, (Near Anandvihar Bus Terminal/Metro Station) Ghaziabad (Flat owned by P4 CHQ) on 20.1.2011, Thursday at 2PM. All Federal Secretariat Members are requested to attend the meeting in time.
1. Organizational Review
2. Financial Review
3. Any other item with permission of the Chair.
1) All Office Bearers NFPE
2) All General Secretaries of Affiliated Unions of NFPE