ARBITRATION AWARDS- GOVT PROPOSED TO MOVE RESOLUTIONS IN PARLIAMENT FOR REJECTION OF FIVE AWARDS.
COM. BASUDEV ACHARYA M.P. MOVES AMENDMENTS TO THE GOVERNMENT RESOLUTIONS TO REFER BACK TO GOVERNMENT FOR RECONSIDERATION OF THE PROPOSALS OF THE GOVERNMENT ON FOLLOWING AWARDS:
(1) Revised HRA from 01.01.1996 to 31.07.1997
(2) Revised Transport Allowance from 01.01.1996 to 31.07.1997
(3) Upgraded pay scales to Senior Auditors /Senior Accounts from 01.01.1986.
(4) Revision of Night Duty Allowance.
(5) Post of Computer in Registrar General’s Office
=M. Krishnan, Secretary General
LOKSABHA ADJOURNED UPTO 2 P.M. TODAY (02.09.2013)
Pension Bill listed as item Number 2 . Perhaps the bill may be taken up today. Not sure. If intimation not received in time, the walkout and demonstration programme may be conducted ON THE NEXT DAY OF DAY ON WHICH THE BILL IS TAKEN UP FOR DISCUSSION IN PARLIAMENT as decided earlier by Confederation National Secretariat =M Krishnan S.G.