Friday, October 8, 2010

DO YOU LIKE THIS BLOG? POST COMMENTS

Dear Comrads,
I have tried to create this blog and surely it will be improved as per requirement of the members of Gujarat Circle. As and when anything new will happen in Gujarat, it will be reported on this blog. I will also give details of items taken at various levels in Gujarat as well as on higher level. There are some problems in publishing material on this blog in Gujarati, because I dont know to type in Gujarati but as early as possible, problem will be over and all news and brief of various circulars received from Directorate will be published in Gujarati on this blog.

Please post your regular comments and be follower to this blog and tell me very clearly -Do you like this blog or not? Yah to apna hi circle hai. Let us start an ABHIYAN - DIL KHOLI NE VAT KARO...
Say, communicate freely by heart.

I am always at your disposal.

rashminpurohit

3 comments:

  1. Sir, I like this blog very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. The information published on this blog is really very useful for the member.I appreciate all the Brothers who are publishing all the current matters on this blog.

    Amit Bende
    SA Bhuj HO-370001

    ReplyDelete